viernes, 10 de octubre de 2008

IMF coming soon !!!!


I want to take seriously my job as a children and family photographer so I took a lot of important decisions lately. I invested in a real PRo digital camera and in a Pro lense.
No more lenses with a 3.5 aperture for a while please !!!!

A designer worked on my stationary, doing labels, personal cards and ads with a brand new
design for me that it simply beautiful.

An ad with my brand will appear on november on a little magazine called planetario, a very important magazine for mothers.

Now I have make a re style on my web site, my sister will take care of that. So there is a lot of work to do.

I have all my energy on this project, my baby is bigger, next year he will go to kindergarden so I will have more time for my personal plans.

That´s all for now.

No hay comentarios: